INCTR invites academic institutions, NGOs, foundations, cancer organizations, professional societies, hospitals, cancer centers or departments of such institutions, anywhere in the world, to become affiliated with INCTR by joining the organization as Institutional Members.
Institutional Membership will provide institutions with opportunities to develop and to participate in research and educational programs related to cancer in developing countries, and to develop new collaborations through the INCTR network.
Benefits of Institutional Membership include:
- Being part of an international network dedicated to cancer control in developing countries
- Accessing a network of international contacts with common interest in cancer control
- Developing partnerships and collaborations
- Participating in research studies and/or educational programs devoted to the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of cancer in countries with limited resources for cancer research
- Nominating members to the Governing Council
- Receiving our monthly Newsflash
- Receiving the annual publication on cancer control
- Receiving INCTR handbooks
- Eligibility to join the INCTR Faculty Program
- Eligibility to participate in the INCTR Volunteer Program
- The opportunity to participate in INCTR sponsored meetings
- Acknowledgment of participation in or support of INCTR programs
- Using INCTR’s logo for your events and publications (subject to approval)
- Receiving an annual membership card
Visit the Membership Application page to download a pdf membership application form.